All new registrations will be placed on the waitlist.
This event is part of a combined series. If you register for this event, you will be automatically registered for all of the following events in the series and will receive a reminder email before each event.
Love and Logic presents Early Childhood Parenting Made Fun! Creating Happy Families and Responsible Kids.
Love and Logic teaches practical “how-to” approaches. Learn how to set limits, reduce power struggles, encourage responsibility, and improve decision-making skills. Course taught by Jessica Pierce, Early Childhood Parent Educator with West Des Moines Community Education. Parents can learn while their children play with Imagination Playground blue blocks.
Here are the topics for each week:
- Session One – 3/13 – Introduction and Handling Misbehavior Without Breaking a Sweat
- Session Two – 3/27 - Teaching Kids to Listen the First Time
- Session Three – 4/3 - Avoiding Power Struggles
- Session Four – 4/10 - Limits Create Happier Parents, Happier Kids, and Happier Families
- Session Five – 4/17 - What to do When Your Kids Leave You Speechless- Delaying Consequences
Registration for this series opens Wednesday, January 2, 2019.