If you are turning 65 or approaching retirement, you are invited to a FREE Medicare Education seminar. This seminar will provide you with the following:
- Background on Medicare
- Overview of what Medicare covers and does not cover
- Provide information on Medicare Supplement and Medicare Advantage plans
- How to help protect your savings from out-of-pocket Medicare expenses
Seating is limited. Please register for one of the following sessions by calling (515) 491-9743 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Tuesday, October 17, at 5:30pm, Millie Knee Classroom
- Tuesday, October 17, at 6:45pm, Millie Knee Classroom
- Saturday, October 21, at 10:00am, Millie Knee Classroom
- Saturday, October 21, at 11:15am, Millie Knee Classroom
Seminar presented by Cody L. Crumes, Certified Senior Advisor with Crumes Insurance. Cody has been helping individuals with Insurance for 9 plus years.
This program is being advertised through the Library’s Calendar to inform patrons of other available community activities and opportunities being presented at the Library. This program is not offered by the West Des Moines Public Library, nor is it in any way endorsed or sponsored by the Library. For more information on this program, please contact the presenter.