If you are turning 65 or approaching retirement, you are invited to a FREE Medicare Education seminar. This seminar will provide you with the following:
- Background on Medicare
- Overview of what Medicare covers and does not cover
- Provide information on Medicare Supplement and Medicare Advantage plans
- How to help protect your savings from out-of-pocket Medicare expenses
Seating is limited. Please register for one of the following sessions by calling Alan Hansen, 515-778-4477, or email email@example.com
This program is offered at additional dates and times:
- TUESDAYS: March 26, April 9, May 28, and June 11.
- THURSDAYS: March 14, April 25, May 16, and June 27.
Program is not monitored by Library staff. For more information on this program, please contact the presenter.