Love and Logic presents Early Childhood Parenting Made Fun! Creating Happy Families and Responsible Kids.
Love and Logic teaches practical “how-to” approaches. Learn how to set limits, reduce power struggles, encourage responsibility, and improve decision-making skills. Course taught by Jessica Pierce, Early Childhood Parent Educator with West Des Moines Community Education. Parents can learn while their children play with Imagination Playground blue blocks.
- Session One: Introduction and Handling Misbehavior Without Breaking a Sweat
- Session Two: Teaching Kids to Listen the First Time
- Session Three: Avoiding Power Struggles
- Session Four: Limits Create Happier Parents, Happier Kids, and Happier Families
- Session Five: What to do When Your Kids Leave You Speechless- Delaying Consequences
To register, please visit the WDMCS Community Education website by clicking here.