If you are turning 65 or approaching retirement, you are invited to a FREE Medicare Education seminar. This seminar will provide you with the following:
- Background on Medicare
- Overview of what Medicare covers and does not cover
- Provide information on Medicare Supplement and Medicare Advantage plans
- How to help protect your savings from out-of-pocket Medicare expenses
Seating is limited. Please register for one of the following sessions by calling (515) 491-9743 or email email@example.com(link sends e-mail).
- Tuesday, March 13 at 5:00 pm, Millie Knee Classroom
- Tuesday, March 13 at 6:15 pm, Millie Knee Classroom
- Thursday, April 26 at 5:15 pm, Millie Knee Classroom
- Thursday, April 26 at 6:30 pm, Millie Knee Classroom
Seminar presented by Cody L. Crumes, Certified Senior Advisor with Crumes Insurance. Cody has been helping individuals with Insurance for 9 plus years.
For more information on this program, please contact the presenter.