If you are turning 65 or approaching retirement, you are invited to a FREE Medicare Education seminar. This seminar will provide you with the following:
- Background on Medicare
- Overview of what Medicare covers and does not cover
- Provide information on Medicare Supplement and Medicare Advantage plans
- How to help protect your savings from out-of-pocket Medicare expenses
Seating is limited. Please register for one of the following sessions by calling (515) 491-9743 or email email@example.com(link sends e-mail).
This program is offered at additional dates and times:
- July 12, 19 & 24 at 5:15 & 6:30 pm
- August 9, 16, 23 & 30 at 5:15 & 6:30 pm
Seminar presented by Cody L. Crumes, Certified Senior Advisor with Crumes Insurance. Cody has been helping individuals with Insurance for 9 plus years.
Program is not monitored by Library staff.
For more information on this program, please contact the presenter.